Your doctor has recommended that you try a gluten-free diet for your celiac disease symptoms, but you are overwhelmed with where to start.
You’re worried that a gluten-free diet will be difficult to follow or unenjoyable.
You are not sure what foods or ingredients contain gluten or what to eat instead.
You need help reading food labels, planning meals, and navigating restaurant menus while following the elimination diet.
- Learn all about the Gluten-Free Diet for Celiac Disease.
- Understand how to approach the gluten-free diet and get started with your lifestyle transition.
- Get tips and guidance on how to expand your diet once gluten is eliminated to maintain a balanced and nutritious diet.
- Learn how to read food labels, navigate restaurant menus, and travel while living gluten-free.
- Ease anxiety and increase confidence about following a gluten-free diet!
Phase 1: Shopping, Planning, and Cooking on a Gluten-Free Diet: Learn about what foods and ingredients contain gluten, how to read food labels correctly, how to plan gluten-free menus, and how to add flavor and excitement to home-cooked gluten-free meals.
Phase 2: Optimizing Nutrient Intake on a Gluten-Free Diet: Learn about the nutritional deficiencies common to celiac disease; the important vitamins, minerals, and fiber needed for optimal health; and how to incorporate foods containing these nutrients into your gluten-free diet.
Phase 3: Dining Out and Traveling on a Gluten-Free Diet: Learn how to navigate restaurant menus, communicate your gluten-free needs to restaurant staff and others, and how to reduce the stress of traveling while maintaining a gluten-free diet.
Otherwise known as the @gfree_rd, Jessica is an expert in celiac disease and other gluten-related disorders. She is also well trained in guiding those with IBS, SIBO, GERD, gastroparesis, lactose/fructose intolerances, etc. She loves helping others meet their goals, live a healthy lifestyle, and enjoy food to the fullest!